ResponsibleCare® System

Let us help you feel relief from allergens.

ResponsibleCare® System

Breathe Easy

If you're one of the 70 million Americans that suffer from allergies or allergic illnesses such as asthma or sinusitis you already know how miserable they can be. What you might not know is that dust mite and pet allergen found indoors are one of the leading causes of allergic diseases. Feel the relief by reducing pet and dust mite allergen levels by 90% or more!

There is now a revolutionary new anti-allergen cleaning and treatment program called the ResponsibleCare® System that allows your cleaning professional to safely, easily and affordably reduce the levels of these serious allergens by 90% or more! No matter how spotless your home, it is impossible to eliminate or clean away dust mites. And most people can't bear to part with a beloved family pet even though this is the number one recommendation of doctors.

The secret of the ResponsibleCare® System is the use of specialized cleaning agents followed by application of Allergy Relief Treatment™ on carpets, mattresses, upholstery, and rugs.


How Allergy Relief Treatment™ Works

Pet Allergies

Allergy Relief Treatment™ changes the shape of allergen proteins, making them unrecognizable to the body, which prevents them from causing an allergic reaction. When a bedroom has been completely cleaned and treated using the ResponsibleCare® Anti-Allergen System, results are often seen within the first three days, and often during the first night. When properly applied, Allergy Relief Treatment™ provides a residual effect for up to six months. In severe cases, treatment may be required every three months.

All of the products are hypoallergenic, non-toxic dye and perfume free, contain no volatile organic compounds (VOC's), phosphates or other hazardous materials and are biodegradable and environmentally safe. In addition, the products are derived from renewable fruit and vegetable seeds. The products are virtually odor free and have been specially formulated for use around people with allergic illnesses and chemical sensitivities. They can be safely and effectively used in homes with children and pets.

Allergy Relief Treatment™ contains no benzyl benzoate and is not a pesticide or mitacide.